donderdag 17 mei 2012

Happy anniversary!

Today was a special day! It was the 4,5 year anniversary of me and my boyfriend! I know what you're thinking right now.. 'wauuuwww sooo long!!' yess, so longgg. But actually it went very fast! I remember the day when he asked me to be his girlfriend like yeterday, he was sooo cute! We didn't live in the same city so we had to travel with the train everytime. And after a month dating, he asked me before he had to leave with the train if i wanted to be his girlfriend, so sweet :) And now next schoolyear we're going to be living together! Can't wait!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. congratulations on your anniversary!!!

    www.stylingmylife.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Cute photo!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen